Thursday, July 29, 2010

Short road trip to Cincinnati, Ohio

In a day or two we're heading out to Cincinnati, Ohio, for Chris' aunt and uncle's 50th wedding anniversary.

Instead of taking I-77 to I-64 to I-75, Chris said we're going to take a different route this time. He wants to take I-77 to Ohio 32 or U.S. 35. I can't remember which.

I also think it would be neat to take U.S. 52 all the way to Cincy.

Chris wants to stop in a couple of places on our way to the big city. He asked me to pick some locations I'd be interested in. He's selected Gallipolis, Ohio, which is on the Ohio/West Virginia border.

Got any quick suggestions?
_________________________________________________________
Ha! I wondered if Amazon would pull up maps. And it did. :)

  

1 comment:

  1. Check out the Air Force Museum in OH - I think it is right off of 35. It is huge and really fun! Have a safe trip!

    ReplyDelete